- Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
- The wretched and miserable will rise to joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of the mosque
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
- My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
- I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
- My mortal remains will speak from my tomb.
- I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
- If you look to me, I look to you.
- If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it
- If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
- 11. There shall be no want in the house of my devotee
Sayings of shirdi saibaba :-}
If you are wealthy, be humble. Plants bend when they bear fruit.
Spend money in charity;be generous and munificent but not extravagant.
Whatever creature comes to you,human or otherwise, treat it with consideration.
See the divine in the human being.
There is a wall of separation between oneself and others
and between you and me. Destroy this wall!
I get angry with none.
Will a mother get angry with her children?
Will the ocean send back the waters to the several rivers?
What is our duty?
To behave properly. That is enough.
God is not so far away. He is not in the heavens above,
nor in hell below. He is always near you.
If you cannot endure abuse from another,
just say a simple word or two, or else leave.
I stay by the side of whoever repeats my name.
Do not be obsessed by egotism,
imagining that you are the cause of action:
everything is due to God.
Do not fight with anyone,
nor retaliate, nor slander anyone.
All gods are one. There is no difference
between a Hindu and a Muslim.
Mosque and temple are the same.
When you see with your inner eye. Then you realize
that you are God and not different from Him.
To God be the praise.
I am only the slave of God.
Choose friends who will stick to you till the end,
through thick and thin - Shirdi Sai Baba
The giver gives, but really he is sowing the seed for later:
the gift of a rich harvest. - Shirdi ke Sai Baba